Shipping & Returns
- All our products are sent by New Zealand post or if international by New Zealand Post international airmail and posted within one or two days of your order being received.
- We will advise you when your purchase is dispatched or of any delays to our filling the order.
- We cannot be held responsible for customs delays or regulations / charges concerning your countries import policies.
- Once posted we notify you with the receipt number. This is not a tracking number as tracking is not available internationally. We are not liable for the loss of your parcel once posted, however we work with you to ensure you receive a backup order while we make a claim on your behalf.
- Please select the correct freight option at the checkout. If the option selected is not the appropriate one for your purchase we reserve the right to correct the option selected and change your invoice to reflect that.
- The Freight charge includes the cost of packaging, freight and insurance up to nz$200.00 with the exception of "Free" posted New Zealand orders which are sent as a letter.
- Postal costs seem to be ever on the increase and of late we have not been recovering the cost of freight especially with the UK and European orders. We have to declare your package as commercial goods so international freight costs reflects These charges whereas in New Zealand we can just use an envelope.